Sunday, November 13, 2005

britney's man of the minute decided that he's talented and put together a record. the word is that britney laughed at him when he demo'ed his cd for her.

link to the mp3 snippet

lyrics:
I should be saying: keep my damn name out your mouth,
But you people keep increasing my change and all
So, go ahead and say what you want to:
I'm going to sell out, turn around and then I'm gone!
I know you wish you were in my position
Cuz I keep getting in situations that you wish you was in
Cuz I'm not your brother, not your uncle, I ain't your daddy, too
Stepping in this game and you ain't got a clue
My prediction is that you are going to hate me
and this style that we create straight 2008
But I know that you really can't wait
Cuz people are always asking me: When's the release date?
Well, maybe, baby, you can wait and see
Until then all these Pavarottis are following me
Getting anxious, go take a peek,
I'm starring in your magazine now every day of the week

Back then
They called me K-Fed,
but you can call me daddy instead...


yes. that's "pavarottis" - what he calls paparazzis. not sure that he knows the difference, but hey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home